- Genetics: Black Domina '98 x Tropimango
- Sativa-Indica content: 20%-80%
- Indoor flowering: 55-60 days
- Outdoor harvest Northern Hemisphere: Early October
- Outdoor harvest Southern Hemisphere: Early April
- Indoor yield: 500-600 gr/m2
- Outdoor yield: 500-2000 gr/plant
- THC: 19%
- Cannabis Cup Winner: 3rd Prize Indoor-Bio Category at M.F. Association Cannabis
Black Bomb is a stable and homogeneous variety. It grows very robust and compact, with little branching.We recommend at least three weeks of growth since its internodal spacing is short. Its low structure makes it perfect for the Sea of Green technique. With a concentration of 25 to 30 plants per m2 optimal production can be easily achieved.
During the development of its tight buds, we can also see the formation of a thick layer of resin that covers them. This plant is very easy to grow and resistant to pests and diseases as long as humidity is kept at optimal levels.
Ideal for indoor and outdoor grows with low humidity at the end of bloom. Very productive. Suitable for extractions.
Taste and effects
Its flavors gravitate between sweet and earthy notes on the palate with intense aftertaste. A true pleasure, particularly tasty when smoked in a vaporizer.
Being a true Indica with high concentrations of THC, the most spectacular of the qualities of Black Bomb is its effect, ideal to relax at the end of the day. Suitable for anyone looking for sedative effects.