- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup warm water, little less, or a little more
- ¼ cup powder full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp italian herbs
- 1 tsp black lava salt
- 1 tsp lecithin powder
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp golden syrup or molasses
- ½ tsp yeast
- ½ tsp bud & hash oil (or one, or the other)
- Put water on the stove, the kettle, or in the microwave for 20 seconds or so.
- Mix all your dry ingredients, except for the sugar.
- Mix sugar, golden syrup or molasses, and half cup gently warmed water (not too hot, just warm to the touch), then add yeast, and whisk with a fork for one minute. Set aside.
- If in a few moments the yeast water is frothy, it means that it's active and you're ready to go.
- Mix all ingredients together now, finishing with the canna oil.
Now you can either wait for it to rise, then make bread, or you can roughly form the shape you need, and cover it with well-greased plastic wrap. I made 4 buns/slices, and a small slab of dinner bread.
After two or so hours, preheat your oven at 375f, remove the plastic wrap, and bake for 18 - 28 minutes, shorter for the buns, longer for the bread.
The salmon was briefly broiled until the outside was done, then glazed with a thick Italian herb and hash, citric vinaigrette (citric acid extraction), then broiled again even more briefly, leaving the center slightly rare.
- Camembert, and Colby cheeses
- Basil Mayo
- Seasoned Salmon filets